Saturday, May 30, 2009

My SP styding

I am almost 30 days before my CCIE SP exam (second attempt) and I am waiting for this almost as it was my first time to go to RTP and attend aging for the LAB.

I am searching a lot on the web now to find out a new stuff and to learn what people thinking and know about the exam.

 

I want to believe that somewhere in WWW I will find valuable information and step by step I will build the right way to pass this exam.

 

I want to confect that the expiration for me were the blogs of Stephen Bowes http://cciesplab.wordpress.com/2008/09/  and Shivlu Jain http://shivlu.blogspot.com/ .

 

To which of you who want to start the study now the blogs are described above are the best to start with, that describes the personal point of you for each one of the gentlemen’s. Inside of them any candidates can find a lot (and I mean a lot...) of valuable information.

 

So now I will stared to describe how my way of doing the big step to the CCIE SP and I want to compare if this close enough to my associates and I am wondering if we have different ways to do it or not.. So let’s start....  

No comments:

Post a Comment